The local Community Corrections Partnership shall be chaired by the CPO and comprised of the following membership:
- (A) The presiding judge of the superior court, or his or her designee.
- (B) A county supervisor or the chief administrative officer for the county.
- (C) The district attorney.
- (D) The public defender.
- (E) The sheriff.
- (F) A chief of police.
- (G) The head of the county department of social services.
- (H) The head of the county department of mental health.
- (I) The head of the county department of employment.
- (J) The head of the county alcohol and substance abuse programs.
- (K) The head of the county office of education.
- (L) A representative from a community-based organization with experience in successfully providing rehabilitative services to persons who have been convicted of a criminal offense.
- (M) An individual who represents the interests of victims.
|Cal Remmington**||Chair||1/28/2013||Interim Chief Probation Officer|
|John C. Fitton||Member||7/20/2012||Superior Court Administrator|
|Adrienne Tissier||Member||8/3/2011||County Supervisor|
|Steve Wagstaffe**||Member||8/3/2011||District Attorney|
|John Digiacinto**||Member||8/3/2011||Public Defender|
|Susan Manheimer**||Member||8/3/2011||Chief of Police|
|Bob Loti**||Alternate Member||9/14/2011||Chief of Police|
|Beverly Johnson**||Member||8/3/2011||Department of Social Services|
|Jean Fraser||Member||8/3/2011||Department of Mental Health|
|John Joy||Member||8/3/2011||Department of Employment|
|Steve Kaplan||Member||8/3/2011||Alcohol and Substance Abuse Programs|
|Anne Campbell||Member||8/3/2011||County Office of Education|
|Member||Community Based Organization|
|Rebecca Arredondo||Member||1/2/2013||Interests of Victims|